Friday, August 15, 2008

I did my design on illustrator if that's okay.

Okay. I know I didn't do any sketches, or designs this time, but I have a really good reason for it. I already thought of what to do, actually. By combining...


Picture courtesy to a guy in flickr.

This super adorable little girl, which I hope my daughter would turn out to look like-, and...

Picture courtesy to Ape2zebra.

...This cute little giraffe toy, Kathe Kruse Mamima Tall.

What did I do? I traced these 2 pictures together into illustrator straight.


...Erm, yeah. It turned out something like that, just a wee-bit nicer. This one is still in process, that's why it's not awesome yet, ahem.

P/S : Yes, I DID sketch on papers first before I decided to straight away design on illustrator. This link is the proof.


2 comments:

Randy said...

cool~~....WOW...AWESOME >_<"! hmm...burning giraffe?...

Charlene said...

Got chatbox but u dun use. -_-"

Yup. Thank God you dont have long neck or i would've burnt you. Muahaha.